FW: Artificial harmonics with sounding pitch in parenthesis

From: Carl D. Sorensen
Subject: FW: Artificial harmonics with sounding pitch in parenthesis
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 17:19:47 -0700

Graham and Trevor,

This mail below, from -user, shows why I think NR 5 and NR 6 should be
combined into one chapter, something like Extending LilyPond.

This music function is trivial, and will show up frequently once people
start making tweaks.  Any special tweak involving a music function can use
this profitably.  And anybody, even a total scheme novice, can write this
kind of function.

But because it's tucked away in NR6 "Interfaces for Programmers
(HARD!!!!!)", people never see it.

IMO, it's lots more gentle to just put it all in one chapter, and let the
reader decide what tasks are more challenging than he/she wants to
undertake.

Just some food for thought,

Carl