Re: Please fix: japanese doc compilation

From: Sawada , Yoshiki
Subject: Re: Please fix: japanese doc compilation
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 01:34:04 +0000 (UTC)

John Mandereau <john.mandereau <at> gmail.com> wrote:
> > It is good that Texi2HTML can handle Japanese even if Texi2DVI cannot handle
> > it. I think we should turn off texi2dvi for Japanese Documentation.
>
> Yes, this is what I did in the makefiles.

That is great! I was looking at "GNUmakefile"s to search for the section
which runs texi2dvi. But if you did it, it is the best. Thank you for
your great job :-)

> Sorry for the confusion I made, lilypond-learning.tely doesn't include
> dedication.itely, you needn't create skeleton files for Application Usage
> and the Notation Reference; so you should remove all files which are not
> included in lilypond-learning.tely.

I see. But as I have translated some chapters of Application Usage, I want
the files for AU to be included in the official codes.
(Do it when you have enough time to do it, of course, please :-))

Thanks,
Yoshiki