Re: Completion_heads_engraver broken?

From: Michael Käppler
Subject: Re: Completion_heads_engraver broken?
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 14:44:48 +0100

Hi all,
after half an hour of commenting out my source file, I've at least found out what's causing Lily to hang. It seems durations longer than a whole note can't be splitted for any reason.

\version "2.13.0"

<<
\time 4/2
 g\longa

% Same problem:
%<<
% \time 4/4
% g\breve
%>>

\layout {
\context {
 \Voice
 \remove "Note_heads_engraver"
 \consists "Completion_heads_engraver"
}
}

After completion_heads_engraver had called Duration for that note, LilyPond remains in an endless(?) loop in:
duration.cc:67.

Can anyone help with further investigating?

Michael