Re: Debugging/showing internal stuff?

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Debugging/showing internal stuff?
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 20:50:32 +0100

2009/3/8 David Kastrup <address@hidden>:

> Hi, using a file debug.ly with the contents
>
> #(top-repl)
>
> I can get an interactive guile prompt.

Wow, I didn't know you can do that! Where on Earth is such a cool
feature documented?

>  However, things like
> (display-scheme-music #{ \notemode { c' e'  g' c'' e'' } #})
>
> which I picked off
> <URL:http://nicolas.sceaux.free.fr/prelude/prelude.html> don't work.

Look everybody, Nicolas has a new webdesign! Nice :-)

That being said, where on Earth (again) have you found a link to this
(exciting) page? (and by the way, why is Nicolas always trying to hide
his coolest pages?)

Regards,
Valentin