Re: Bug or feature?

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Bug or feature?
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 19:38:50 -0000

Thanks Jon, pushed to origin/master

Trevor

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jonathan Kulp" <address@hidden>
To: "Trevor Daniels" <address@hidden>
Cc: "Carl D. Sorensen" <address@hidden>; "Valentin Villenave" <address@hidden>; "David Kastrup" <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 2:59 PM

Patch attached.

Jonathan

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 4:07 AM, Trevor Daniels <address@hidden>wrote:

LGTM.

Fancy doing a patch, Jonathan?

Trevor

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carl D. Sorensen" <address@hidden>
To: "Valentin Villenave" <address@hidden>
Cc: "David Kastrup" <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Sent: Sunday, March 08, 2009 7:58 PM

On 3/8/09 11:13 AM, "Valentin Villenave" <address@hidden> wrote:

 2009/3/8 Carl D. Sorensen <address@hidden>:

Please file a simple bug report. I have a potential solution in mind, and
hope to get it fixed in the next week or so.

Here you are:

I'd regard the \include thing as a bug too, but I'd need a more
specific example.

Lets call the \include thing a documentation bug.

The solution is to change NR 1.1.1. Note names in other languages

The current text is:

There are predefined sets of note and accidental names for various other languages. To use them, include the language-specific init file listed below. For example, to use English notes names, add \include "english.ly"
the top of the input file.

The proposed new text is:

There are predefined sets of note and accidental names for various other languages. To use them, include the language-specific init file listed below. For example, to use English notes names, add \include "english.ly"
the input file.  Because some other include files (such as
predefined-fretboards.ly) use default (Nederlands) note names, the
language
file should be \included after all other LilyPond distribution files.

Thanks,

Carl