Re: an LM update

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: an LM update
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 14:40:55 +0100

Am 23.03.2009 um 14:14 schrieb Graham Percival:
After a few more painful iterations, the CG will contain exactly
the commands you need, so you won't *need* to know anything about
git.  If you want to learn more, there's CG 1.4, but I personally
haven't read it and don't plan to do so.  Ever[1].

[1] or at least, for as long as possible.

Actually, CG 1.4 is far less painful than LM Appendix B or NR 6. I'd rather re-read Schoenberg's Harmonielehre (in german) than try to tackle those two.

James