PATCH: Add link to help page to Windows download

From: Carl D. Sorensen
Subject: PATCH: Add link to help page to Windows download
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 17:44:10 -0600

I've added a patch to put a reference to the non-graphical nature of
LilyPond on the Windows download page for 2.12.2.

I've checked it out as much as I can on my machine, where I don't have
inkscape available to the command line for purposes of handling the
graphics.  The website, sans graphics, seems to do want I want it to.

I'd like to have somebody who can build the website check the patch and make
sure it doesn't break the website, then apply it.

Otherwise, I'll apply it and hope it doesn't break the website (there's no
reason I can think of that it should).

Thanks,

Carl