Re: Re: lilypond & wikipedia

From: Johannes Schindelin
Subject: Re: Re: lilypond & wikipedia
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 19:21:32 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

On Wed, 22 Apr 2009, Helder Geovane Gomes de Lima wrote:

> 2009/4/22 Johannes Schindelin <address@hidden>:
>
> > I think their concern that Scheme is needed to do anything useful is
> > unfounded, and that Scheme just should be disabled for the purpose of
> > the MediaWiki extension.
>
> I thing this was not said to Tim Starling, but if it is the case that
> the source of the problems can be disabled, this should be said to him.

Those who do not ask do not get an answer, as simple as that.

That's why I often say "There are no stupid questions, except those never
asked.".

Having said that, if you feel up to dealing with people like these, I am
willing to help you on the programming side; you seem a nice enough
person, responsive and all.  So I can cope with you.  That's in stark
contrast to those "other" people.

Ciao,
Dscho