Re: GUB3 at the lilypond-installer stage

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: GUB3 at the lilypond-installer stage
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 11:18:25 +0200

Op woensdag 22-04-2009 om 21:07 uur [tijdzone -0700], schreef Patrick
McCarty:

Hi Patrick,

> Your latest fixes on master work for me.
>
> I can now build all of the installers except for darwin-*.  Attached
> is the log for darwin-x86.

Yes, this is a quite similar thing.  While it's nice that it builds
for you, I would like to get rid of the other workaround rather than
add yet another one.  Can you help to find out why librestrict kicks
in?

* add an " echo LD_PRELOAD=$LD_PRELOAD" statement in gub/installer.py
  (just after the #FIXME: ask TarBall or so)
* double check LD_PRELOAD is unset in your shell/when invoking gub
* ??

Also, doing LD_PRELOAD= tar ... would be a nicer workaround than
the extra cd ... &&

Jan.