Re: Lilypond Parser Grammar added to manual

From: Peter Chubb
Subject: Re: Lilypond Parser Grammar added to manual
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 11:17:06 +1000

Carl> Some time ago I proposed adding a section to the documentation
Carl> on the lilypond parser grammar.  I didn't know how to follow up
Carl> on it then, but I still think it's useful, even if it's not
Carl> perfect.  And I know a lot more now.

I'd second having this added somewhere.

Carl, a minor nit: the use of backslashes seems inconsistent in the grammar:
\\context vs \! for instance.

--
Dr Peter Chubb  http://www.gelato.unsw.edu.au  peterc AT gelato.unsw.edu.au
http://www.ertos.nicta.com.au           ERTOS within National ICT Australia