Re: Lily on OSX Leopard, problems running own build

From: Neil Tiffin
Subject: Re: Lily on OSX Leopard, problems running own build
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 09:47:06 -0500

1. Well I have offered, with the caveat that it is not trivial to understand the non-standard build system. No one was willing to walk me through how it works or point me to some documentation explains the build system.

2. I have an intel native GUI version downloaded from the internet that works dated March 2008 version 2.12. The fixes apparently were never committed to the base and I do not remember where they came from. But someone knows what needs to be done.

Neil
Chicago
Core Developer Slashmud
Core Developer pgSQLForMac