Re: PDF Problem

From: Dewdman42
Subject: Re: PDF Problem
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 10:22:02 -0700 (PDT)

Here is the original thread from the user list, where I did ask politely and
provided many screen shots and as much info as possible.

    http://www.nabble.com/PDF-Problem-td11699420.html#a11699420

Grahmn acted like his usual elitist self, but I temporarily ignored him and
continued pleading.  Rune, who I now understand has since passed away, was
very nice; took me seriously and actually seemed to be figuring some things
out.  He moved the discussion to this dev group and I tried to stay out of
the way, figuring that the developers would discuss between themselves many
things which I have no understanding.

But, the key players dismissed it, did nothing and yes...2 years later I am
a bit frustrated.  My post yesterday asking why after 2 years nothing had
been done, was not really too out of line if you think about it.