Re: convert-ly keySignautre issue nearly solved

From: Carl D. Sorensen
Subject: Re: convert-ly keySignautre issue nearly solved
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 06:20:00 -0600

On 5/12/09 11:14 PM, "Andrew Hawryluk" <address@hidden> wrote:

> I think I have figured out issue 708:
> http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=708
> Before I submit a patch, how do I decide which LP version this goes
> under for convert-ly?

You will want to see where the keySignature syntax changed.

You may be able to find this in convert-ly by looking for rules.

You may be able to find this in NEWS (but you'll need to check older
versions).

You may be able to find this by searching the repository.

I'd recommend you start with NEWS.

Note:  You have a clue that it comes after 2.8.4, because that's the
original snippet that is not converted properly.

HTH,

Carl