Re: DOCS: include a sample "Makefile"?

From: Peter Chubb
Subject: Re: DOCS: include a sample "Makefile"?
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 12:48:16 +1000

John> address@hidden a écrit :
>> If you use GNU extensions, then here's the Makefile I generally
>> use, to convert everything in the current directory.

John> Your makefile is certainly useful for many pruposes, but it
John> doesn't take included files into account: it will try to build
John> those who have a .ly extension, which may do nothing at best

Sure.  The one I sent last time is one I use in a directory of lots of
individual pieces, one per file.  You can do
           make sonatina.pdf
and it'll do the `right thing'.

I've appended another Makefile, where there are lots of individual
(one per movement) .ly files, and a single file that includes them
all.

--
.SUFFIXES: .pdf .ps .ly .midi
%.pdf %.midi: %.ly