Re: LSR, updates and committishes

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: LSR, updates and committishes
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 17:07:40 +0200

Francisco Vila a écrit :
I've added the committish references to Spanish translations in
input/texidoc. Now that I have found this message from John and that I
have seen what the other references look like, I am not sure the
mechanism is going to work in its current status. More below,

Permission to bulk fix it into the last version, in all languages.

There should be no space, but it's easy to handle this in the regexp; the angle brackets around the committishes are just little confusion, AFAIR there have never been any in translations.

BTW the check script for uptodateness is not there yet, is it?

No, it isn't, I'm doing my best to update the script and fix committishes
with regexp substitution before next week.

Best,
John