Re: doc additions

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: doc additions
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 23:11:06 +0800

On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 02:13:32PM +0000, Werner wrote:
> In the glossary

Thanks, I'll forward these to the glossary editor.

> In the Notation Reference, maybe there should be added two things in
> 1.3.2 Slurs,
> first: that \slurDown, \slurUp will take affect on all following slurs,
> second: that _( will make only this slur beeing downwards and ^( upwards.

These are both general lilypond constructs.  The first one should
be explained in the LM, while the second one is explained in NR
5.4.2.

Hmm.  That said, 5.4.2 would be easier to understand if there were
a few examples.  And the example in NR 1.3.2 would be better with
_ and ^.  I'll make a note to check the rest of the manual for
this.