Re: Translation of web download page

From: Till Rettig
Subject: Re: Translation of web download page
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 00:26:26 +0300

Carl D. Sorensen schrieb:
On 5/22/09 2:55 PM, "John Mandereau" <address@hidden> wrote:

Carl D. Sorensen a écrit :

I would recommend that it either be left in english, or translated manually
for now.  That is a temporary hack until the great website redesign, which
will be accomplished starting in two weeks, I think.

I hope translators won't have to wait for the website redesign to see
this fixed :-P
It's just a matter of running "make po-replace" (which I just did) and
ask all translators to update the PO on Web branch.
BTW I found the second argument of the mentioned format string would not
be translated, so I changed the format string a little.

Great, if it's that easy!  Thanks for fixing it.  I'll check out git to see
what the changes were.

Carl

Ok, all the better! you never should reply immediately...
till