Re: LSR 2.12

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: LSR 2.12
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 22:01:47 +0200

Quoting Valentin Villenave <address@hidden>:

2009/5/26 Jonathan Kulp <address@hidden>:

I created the tarball *after* incorporating Mats' changes to the snippet
with polymeter.  Is that the one you're talking about?  He posted a fix on
the mailing list, so I put it in the appropriate snippet, tested it, then
created the tarball and mailed it to you.  That's the only change I'm aware
of.

Oh, great. I was referring to
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2009-05/msg00615.html
as well, but this one can certainly be added manually. I'll go ahead
and use your tarball then!

I just added a new LSR item today, "Setting the mimimum length of a fall/doit", which should work equally well on 2.10 and 2.12 without modifications.

  /Mats

Regards,
Valentin