Re: newbie

From: hermano
Subject: Re: newbie
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 15:31:53 +0000

>If by "internal representation of scores" you mean the structure of user
>created input files, the best place to start is the tutorial.

Actually I mean the parsed user input. Consider the following snippet from the
manual

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/Documentation/user/d7/lily-ddc01e5d.ly

lilypond will produce a ChoirStaff and four voices. What I am interested in is
to know how the notes are represented internally in order to find out if its
possible to derive a chord name. Let's take the first note in every voice

Soprano: c''4
Alto : e'4
Tenor: g4
Bass: c4