Re: [Issue?] hiding Accidental(s) on tied note(s) after a line break

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: [Issue?] hiding Accidental(s) on tied note(s) after a line break
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 23:10:46 -0400

Hi Joe,

Not really

=\

the code that places a tied accidental after a line break isn't
accessible from scheme (it lives in lily/accidental.cc, in the print function).

Ah...

here's a patch (to be applied with "git am") that implements a new
property, 'hide-tied-accidental-after-break, in the Accidental grob.

Thanks!
Kieren.

p.s. Despite [As a result of?] banging my head against this particular wall, I think I learned a little about Scheme + Lilypond... that's some consolation! =)