Re: DOC PATCH: additions/corrections to LM and CG

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: DOC PATCH: additions/corrections to LM and CG
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 15:52:57 -0500

Cameron Horsburgh wrote:
On Wed, Jun 03, 2009 at 08:43:59AM -0500, Jonathan Kulp wrote:
   I've attached a patch with the Makefile addition to the Learning Manual
   and an addition to the Contributor's Guide showing how to run stable and
   devel versions at once. It also has some updates for CG changing "make
   web" to "make doc" according to the new make targets. Would someone with
   push access please check and apply?

   Many thanks to everyone who helped with the Makefiles (75 messages in that
   thread!). I learned a lot. :)

   Thanks,

   Jon

Thanks for doing this. I promised to help out with testing on the
project, which I wasn't able to do at the time. However, this weekend
I'm going to sit down and convert one of my larger pieces to the Make
framework.
I'm something of a make newbie, so I'll be trying it out with fairly
fresh eyes, and I'll respond with comments.

Great! If you're able to make it work I'll be very pleased. I was a make newbie at the outset of this as well.

Jon

--
Jonathan Kulp
http://www.jonathankulp.com