Re: lilypond 2.13.1 up

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: lilypond 2.13.1 up
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 10:15:56 -0500

Jonathan Kulp wrote:
On Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 7:32 AM, Francisco Vila <address@hidden>wrote:

2009/6/5 Han-Wen Nienhuys <address@hidden>:
Please try 2.13.1-2 to see if this helps.
That newer version does not show the problem I mentioned. It compiles
correctly a minimal document and produces the PDF.

When I try on XP I still get error messages, although the pdf creation is
successful:

# -*-compilation-*-
Processing `C:/Documents and Settings/Jon/Desktop/test.ly'
Parsing...
Interpreting music...
Preprocessing graphical objects...
programming error: FT_Get_Glyph_Name () error: invalid argument
continuing, cross fingers
programming error: Glyph has no name, but font supports glyph naming.
Skipping glyph U+1000000D, file C:/Program
Files/LilyPond213/usr/share/lilypond/current/fonts/otf/CenturySchL-Bold.otf
continuing, cross fingers
Solving 1 page-breaking chunks...[1: 1 pages]
Drawing systems...
Layout output to `/Documents and Settings/Jon/Desktop/test.ps'...
Converting to `/Documents and Settings/Jon/Desktop/test.pdf'...

Forgot to mention that I get the same error messages when I run "test.ly" with the latest stable binary on XP.

Incidentally, is it possible to get the version number to pass into the regular .log file on Windows? If I run lilypond from the cmd prompt, I see the version number appear before "Processing... Parsing..." and the like, but if I run the file by dragging it onto the Lilypond icon, the log file that's created is missing the version number. I think it'd be helpful to have it. On my virtual machine I couldn't copy/paste the cmd prompt output for some reason.

Jon
--
Jonathan Kulp
http://www.jonathankulp.com