Re: tagging 2.13.1

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: Re: tagging 2.13.1
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 22:39:01 -0700 (PDT)

Patrick McCarty wrote:

> That is the commit that bumped the VERSION file.
> Graham wants to know which commit 2.13.1 is based on.
> For example, 2.13.0 was based on this commit:
> http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=lilypond.git;a=commit;h=37a38d4a18943041e4d3623fb3996279f40df290

Ah, I see. Well, in that case I'm pretty sure I've
narrowed it down to these two:

Reinhold Kainhofer
Better detection which characters need to be quoted...
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=lilypond.git;a=commit;h=0ac32e91fab38b860ad951b8f0cd4700f79ba86a

Mark Polesky
Change wording of paper-column-interface docstring.
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=lilypond.git;a=commit;h=53c3276a6d56cf8866f7f813d8b53f639bd6b073

I've deduced this because the changes listed in Reinhold's
"Better detection..." patch show up in my 2.13.1 release,
and the changes listed in the next patch in the series, my
"Typo: @var{} -> @code{}." patch, do *not* appear in my
2.13.1 release. Ironically, since the "Change wording..."
patch only affected a C++ file, I can't tell if that made
it to 2.13.1 just by looking at the release, because the
lily folder doesn't come with the download.

If it's any help, I have an e-mail dated Monday, May 25,
2009 1:02:39 PM (GMT)from Carl Sorensen saying that he
appliedthe patch named "Change wording..."

Hope this helps.
- Mark