Re: Doc-build failure: pdfetex exit with bad status

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Doc-build failure: pdfetex exit with bad status
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 23:25:41 +0200

Graham Percival a écrit :
  Whenever I reinstall
  Linux, I always forget to install the international fonts.  (and
  those aren't checked by autogen.sh!)

There are several dependencies for the documentation that are not checked by configure script. We may want to fix this by enforcing some checks if --enable-documentation flag is set, which is the default. It's not feasible to enforce checks for the documentation by default because of cross-compilation, which doesn't allow building documentation from the compiled binary in the general case. Well, that's just another task I'm postponing for July :-/

Best,
John