Re: some sort of suppress-accidental?

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: Re: some sort of suppress-accidental?
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 21:18:16 -0700 (PDT)

Werner LEMBERG wrote:
> Given the infrequency of this request, I second this.

Han-Wen and Werner,
can we still apply it without the parser changes? At least
I'd be able to do this for single notes or entire chords:

\version "2.13.1"

#(define (EventChord? music)
  (eq? (ly:music-property music 'name) 'EventChord))

#(define (NoteEvent? music)
  (eq? (ly:music-property music 'name) 'NoteEvent))

#(define (hide-accidental music)
   (if (NoteEvent? music)
       (ly:music-set-property! music 'hide-accidental #t))
    music)

hideAccidental =
#(define-music-function (parser location mus) (ly:music?)
  (music-map hide-accidental mus))

\relative { \hideAccidental cs }

I can't figure out how to use \tweak to get inside chords...
But the presence of the functionality (without the syntax)
should be enough for me (for the moment).

Let me know.
- Mark