Re: new lilypond repos

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: new lilypond repos
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 20:27:34 -0700

On Sun, Jun 21, 2009 at 08:16:10PM -0700, Patrick McCarty wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 21, 2009 at 5:29 PM, Graham
> Percival<address@hidden> wrote:
> > web/   (new repo)
>
> I think this should be called "lilypond-web" if it's in a separate
> repo.  Or else it won't be obvious what "web" refers to.

Well, this would be a sub-repo below the main "lilypond" one, but
I have no objection to calling it "lilypond-web" anyway.

Should we do a similar thing with "lilypond-gub", then?

> I think it makes sense to have "macos-lilypad" separate from GUB,
> since it *is* a separate application.  IMO, it should be named
> "lilypad" or "lilypond-lilypad".  Maybe the Windows Lilypad should be
> integrated into the same code tree too?

That would be nice, but I have no clue where the windows lilypad
code is.  Until/unless they get merged, I favor keeping "macos" in
the name, since it *is* specifically for osx.