2.13.2 release test

From: Graham Percival
Subject: 2.13.2 release test
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 13:50:57 -0700

I think I've managed to build with GUB.  linux-x86 and darwin-x86
builds work ok for me.  If somebody can test the mingw version,
then I'll try making this an official release on lilypond.org

http://kainhofer.com/~lilypond/rel/

(yes, that's an awesome way to distribute files.  kainhofer
doesn't allow showing a directory, and I can't be bothered to make
an HTML page.  Bear with it; after a day or so, I'll take it down
and people will go to lilypond.org)