TextScript's 2 'direction properties

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: TextScript's 2 'direction properties
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 22:44:55 -0700 (PDT)

Now that the grob-properties are mostly sorted, the back-to-back
'direction entries for TextScript seem rather odd:
http://kainhofer.com/~lilypond/Documentation/user/lilypond-internals/TextScript.html

Can anyone verify unequivocally that the second 'direction entry
for TextScript in define-grobs.scm is *never* accessed?

1885         (direction . ,DOWN)
1886         (direction . ,ly:script-interface::calc-direction)

If so, I'd like to remove whichever one of them is wrong. At the
very least I'd like to remove the duplicate entry in the docs,
which looks like this...

direction (direction):
    -1

direction (direction):