Re: @subsection foo should get <name="foo">

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: @subsection foo should get <name="foo">
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 10:46:58 +0100

Trevor Daniels wrote Tuesday, July 14, 2009 8:57 AM

Mark Polesky wrote Tuesday, July 14, 2009 6:54 AM

I like the way the "Feta font" appendix page turned out, but
I just assumed each "@subsection foo" would get <name="foo">.

Each B.6.x item in the navbar links only to the top of the
page, which is pointless IMO:

B.6 The Feta font * B.6.1 Clefs * B.6.2 Time Signatures * B.6.3 Numbers
Is there an easy way to improve that?

Yes.  You can add a menu to the Feta font
section and introduce each subsection with

@node ....
@subsection ...

As we're in an appendix maybe this should be

@node ...
@appendixsubsec ... ?

Graham ?

But it's easy to make mistakes in doing this.
Are you able to check texinfo syntax and refs?
If not, send any patch to me (or someone who
can compile the docs for checking) before
pushing.  A broken doc breaks all LP compiles!

Trevor