SVG backend: On-the-fly conversion of Emmentaler/Aybabtu glyphs to path

From: joeneeman
Subject: SVG backend: On-the-fly conversion of Emmentaler/Aybabtu glyphs to paths
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 18:43:10 +0000

http://codereview.appspot.com/96083/diff/1/8
File lily/pango-font.cc (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/96083/diff/1/8#newcode351
Line 351: // options.
Could you please have a look at this? (after applying this patch, if you
prefer). The more special cases we add for different backends, the
messier this gets.

http://codereview.appspot.com/96083/diff/1/9
File lily/text-interface.cc (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/96083/diff/1/9#newcode80
Line 80: if (ly_symbol2string (encoding) == "latin1")
isn't there some possibility that we will have an encoding other than
"latin1", "fetaNumber" or "fetaDynamic"?

http://codereview.appspot.com/96083/diff/1/12
File scm/output-svg.scm (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/96083/diff/1/12#newcode184
Line 184: (make-regexp (string-append "glyph-name=\"("
I think it would be helpful if you gave an example or 2 of the sort of
string you expect to match here. I'm a bit worried also about the fact
that you require the attributes to be in a specific order.

http://codereview.appspot.com/96083