Docs and new web site reorganization steps

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Docs and new web site reorganization steps
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 10:30:38 +0200

As the changes involved by the new web site are quite large and
invasive, I try to give steps so you are not too surprised by what's
going on with dozens of files suddenly moved or temporarily broken HTML
links. Please report any breakage in case I haven't explicitly mentioned
it in a commit (this will be soft breakage as much as possible, i.e. the
docs will hopefully still build).

Step 1) Move all Texinfo documentation in user/ and topdocs/ one
directory higher (done in my working tree), in translations too.

Step 2) Update all build and maintenance scripts and the CG.
At the end of this step docs should be in a releasable state again.

Step 3) Move Snippets and split out the essay (including CG updates).

Step 4) Integrate lilypond-general and work on web branch to set up the
new web site.

Best,
John