inverse of unsmob_context

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: inverse of unsmob_context
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 10:56:17 -0600

I'm trying to avoid code duplication as I work with fixing the beam-grouping
code.

I'm defining some procedures that can be called both from c++ and scheme to
get grouping rules from the context property.

In order to call from scheme, I need to have context be a smob.

In my call from c++, I have context available as Context*

I know how to go from smob to Context*:

Context *myctx = unsmob_context(SCM context)

But I haven't been able to find the inverse:

SCM my_context = smob_context(Context *context)

Does this function exist?

Thanks,

Carl