Re: Contrib Guide not built

From: Patrick McCarty
Subject: Re: Contrib Guide not built
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 19:25:03 -0700

Hi Jon,

On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 5:57 PM, Jonathan Kulp<address@hidden> wrote:
> After pulling the latest changes, the contributor guide pdf version is not
> building.  The html big-page and all other docs are built properly with
> their new names. I looked through the build log and can't find any errors
> saying why the CG pdf wouldn't get built.

I can confirm.  The entire "split" version of the CG is not being built either.

I think this is a makefile issue, so I'll wait for John to look at it.
 I thought my latest build fix on master might have fixed the CG
issue, but it didn't.

The same thing appears to be happening with changes.tely (the former
NEWS.tely): the big page and translated big pages are generated, but
not the split version.

-Patrick