Re: RFC: new vertical layout engine

From: Dan Eble
Subject: Re: RFC: new vertical layout engine
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 15:57:26 -0400

On 26 Jul 2009, at 13:41, Joe Neeman wrote:

Please do send me the files. But first, check to see if they give the
same behaviour with current git. I pushed some changes yesterday that
may have helped.

I have a book of 243 scores that could use better vertical spacing. Are there development builds for download anywhere? (I would need OS X 10.5 Intel. Command line only is fine.) All I see in the official download site is releases (e.g. 2.13.3-0).

In case you are interested in trying it yourself, I've put the source at .
"make ZH PARTS=violin" should build out/ZH/pdf/violin.pdf. If you're not interested, I'll just wait until the change makes its way into a release.

(It's not that I'm afraid of building Lilypond, it's just that spending three days installing the prerequisites is currently low on my list of priorities.)