Re: how is NR F. "LilyPond command index" generated?

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: Re: how is NR F. "LilyPond command index" generated?
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 15:05:43 -0700 (PDT)

Graham Percival wrote:

> It's done with texinfo's index generation.  All
>   @funindex foo
> entries are collected and genereated into the index.  Internally,
> our @funindex macro is expanded to @findex and @kindex.
>
> If you're wondering because you want to improve the readibility of
> the index, that would require patches to texinfo/makeinfo and
> texi2html.  :(   We've had a few requests for this, but it's
> outside our control.

No, I'm wondering because I updated the syntax with a new command
in a recent patch of mine:

Add dynamic script fffff; update docs.
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=lilypond.git;a=commit;h=a905c95c63cffb9c551e599e0fa5bf1840bb737c

Will the new \fffff command automagically appear in NR F?
If not, I wonder how many other commands are defined but not
@funindex'ed?

- Mark