working on the web front page

From: Graham Percival
Subject: working on the web front page
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 16:38:25 -0700

Remember that we can set background images in CSS.  I recommend
keeping all such images in css/, and modifying the css file rather
than the raw texinfo.

I've just pushed a change to move the "What is lilypond" box to
the right.  It also has an ugly black background to remind
everybody that we can do things like that, although it might not
terrible if it were light gray rather than black.

Also, what about simply making the background more prominent on
the home page?  I agree that the faded score is good on other
pages, but how about leaving the space to the left of the main
title blank, letting a stronger background come through?
(maybe score should be black, fading away to white on the right?)