Re: the "separate, but integrated" website proposal

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: the "separate, but integrated" website proposal
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 18:23:27 +0200

Le lundi 27 juillet 2009 à 18:13 -0700, Graham Percival a écrit :
> My apologies for being unclear in the past.  (and my advanced
> apologies for being unclear in the future, although hopefully I
> won't be unclear about this specific issue)

Thanks, I've been preparing a detailed reply but have been unable to
complete it so far, because of the consequences of moving to Italy soon
(I'll go to Pisa a few days "just to have a look" in August, then move
there in October if possible); I'm afraid the reply to this message will
wait for tomorrow.  OTOH the PhD degree starts hard only in January,
which gives me plenty of time for LilyPond... when I'm not learning
Italian.

Best,
John