Re: Documentation language switch problem

From: Jean-Charles Malahieude
Subject: Re: Documentation language switch problem
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2009 19:00:34 +0200

Le 02/08/2009 16:31, John Mandereau disait :
Le samedi 01 août 2009 à 13:11 +0200, Jean-Charles Malahieude a écrit :
* The availability in the different languages we used to find in
every footer has disappeared.  It is only placed on the root page
and every individual home page. You cannot switch anywhere else.

* I don't know if it is a direct consequence of in-line translated
node names combined with untranslated material, but I'm not redirected
to the English page in such case (try to access "Manuel d'initiation /
Modèles / Portée unique") and instead get an ERR-404.

I can't notice this either on kainhofer.com or with my own builds.  On
which build did you notice this?  On which committish?  Was it a clean
build?

For the first point: you'll notice it when you choose a language other than English on the root page and then navigate into one of the manuals.

For the second point: as long as you begin with the English version, you can switch language anywhere and get redirected.

I just checked again at Rheinold's.

@+
Jean-Charles