Re: Include path priority for documentation/snippets

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Include path priority for documentation/snippets
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2009 19:47:21 +0200

Le mardi 28 juillet 2009 à 21:55 +0100, Neil Puttock a écrit :
> I've just done a docs compile and noticed some regression tests
> appearing in the snippet list.  I've prepared a patch which fixes it,
> but I'm wary of pushing it without passing it by you first, since I
> know precisely nothing about makefile hacking. :)

You have surely noticed that this is fixed in Git.  Sorry for the little
delay for fixfing this and for having ignored your patch Neil, I only
remembered you had complained with this but didn't go back to the email
thread to look at your patch, though discussions on -devel are
interesting the traffic is a bit high nowadays.

Cheers,
John