Re: Guidelines for bounding boxes?

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: Re: Guidelines for bounding boxes?
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 12:54:02 -0700 (PDT)

----- Original Message ----

Is there a problem with "feta-dynamics"? The last feta-din{NUMBER}
was removed 5 years ago:
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=lilypond.git;a=commitdiff;h=90fac

And feta-din was removed 4 years ago:
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=lilypond.git;a=commitdiff;h=c17ec

> > feta-eindelijk          feta-rests
> > feta-haak               feta-brackettips
> > feta-klef               feta-clefs
> > feta-nummer-code        feta-numbers
> > feta-pendaal            feta-pedal
>
> be consistent with plural vs singular.

I was just following the fet_begingroup strings.
Are you suggesting to change line 18 of feta-pendaal.mf from

fet_begingroup ("pedal");

fet_begingroup ("pedals");

?

I'm not opposed to it, but that would entail a lot of other
changes, too. And what about "timesigs"? "accordions"?

- Mark