Re: lilycontrib.tcl, was Re: the "r" in "git pull -r"

From: Maximilian Albert
Subject: Re: lilycontrib.tcl, was Re: the "r" in "git pull -r"
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 18:16:13 +0900

2009/8/12 Johannes Schindelin <address@hidden>:

>> Yep, verified. Many thanks once again! I think this can be very useful
>> for new contributors.
>
> I hope so.
>
> Maybe you tell me the most common operations, and I'll add the
> functionality?

Hmm, I'm probably not the right person to ask because I guess I'm not
the kind of contributor this script is targeted at (I was just
interested in how it works and in testing it :-P). Also, I usually
prefer the flexibility of working from the command line. But I'm sure
there are plenty of others who will have many suggestions!

Cheers,
Max