Re: Web examples now in master. (was: integrating)

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: Web examples now in master. (was: integrating)
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 16:41:34 -0500

On Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 4:31 PM, Graham Percival <address@hidden> wrote:
On Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 01:45:17PM -0500, Jonathan Kulp wrote:

> Thanks, Neil. I've changed it so that it works now. Commented out the
> system-count, added a \noBreak at the right spot, and changed the staffsize by
> 1 point.

You forgot to uncomment the actual music, so it was creating a
glorious
 { c'4 }
:)  Fortunately, when I uncommented that music, it worked fine.

Whoops! I was experimenting on a different copy of it and didn't make all the changes in the repo copy. Thanks for catching that for me. :)

Now the only missing examples are the orchestra one (for which we
might want a different image, anyway), plus any replacement pop or
tablature ones.  All of these can wait.  :)

I'd welcome a different orchestral image. (didn't I put a big flashing help signal there asking for one? No one has responded to those things...)

Jon

--
Jonathan Kulp
http://www.jonathankulp.com