Re: [git 17e68b85] make error in documentation

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: [git 17e68b85] make error in documentation
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 13:09:16 +0200

Le mardi 18 août 2009 à 03:55 -0700, Graham Percival a écrit :
> If necessary we could use inkscape or rsvg, but I'd rather not
> increase the build requirements.  (IIRC inkscape isn't required
> for master)

Inkscape is required by input/regression/backend-svg.ly, which had been
disabled when some version of Inkscape (provided by Fedora 8 or 9 IIRC)
could no longer be run without user interaction; Fedora 11 provides
0.47-0.8.20090508svn, which can run in batch mode again, are there
objections to reenable that regression test again?

Best,
John