Re: Implement new handling for \paper margin settings.

From: Michael Käppler
Subject: Re: Implement new handling for \paper margin settings.
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 17:36:05 +0200

Hi Carl,
LGTM.  I do have one comment about tests for != SCM_UNDEFINED.  It think
there's less chance of confusion when testing for "undefined" rather
than "not undefined", which is "defined".  The double negative (not
undefined) can potentially be confusing.
that's a good point. However, I'm going to be on vacation for a week and will rewrite this when I come back.

Regards,
Michael