Re: output-distance.py

From: Patrick McCarty
Subject: Re: output-distance.py
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 14:17:04 -0700

Hi,

On 2009-09-30, Jean-Charles Malahieude wrote:
> On Tue, 29 Sep 2009 13:36:32, Patrick McCarty wrote:
> >
> > Aside from a build failure in the German docs (notation.de.pdf), I can
> > cleanly compile the docs with `make -j2' on the second run.
>
> No problem to build everything on a fresh tree according to commit
> e785c84e6dfaca8ad657337418bd407da781adba
> with 'make -j3 && make -j3 doc'.
>
> But make check fails. If you wish to have a look at the log file...

Did you do 'make test-baseline' before commit 4c5a581ca ?

If you did, I think that is the reason why 'make check' is failing for
you, since the directory names and snippet names are different now.

I have a different problem related to 'make check' that is unrelated,
so I can't easily test this right now.  Does it work if you do a
test-baseline for commit 4c5a581ca, and then a 'make check' with
current master?

Thanks,
Patrick