2.13.5 out, 2.12 ready?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: 2.13.5 out, 2.12 ready?
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 20:13:42 +0100

2.13.5 is out, but I don't have the web branch checkout out, and
it's 8pm and I'm behind on emails+blog posts+photos to/for my
parents, so I'm buggered if I'm going to screw around with
updating the nasty old html website.  Somebody else can do that.

Is 2.12 ready for a release?  I forget who was working on it.
I'll try building it in GUB tomorrow; if it works, I'll check the
regtests and then upload.  Unless somebody tells me not to.

Other than that, I'm going to bloody pound the documentation into
a bloody heap this weekend, so hold on to your socks.