Re: final testing for 2.13.6

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: final testing for 2.13.6
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 17:21:17 +0100

Hi Graham

Windows Vista Home Premium.

Downloads, installs and runs fine. convert-ly seems fine too. The desktop icon fails, though. Clicking it just flashes a Command Prompt window, too fast to see a message. I think this has been the case for some time, at least on my system (I never have need to use it normally, of course). If anyone else says it is OK just assume it's my system.

Trevor

----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Percival" <address@hidden>