Re: test 2.13.7: updated freetype, fontconfig, and pango

From: Patrick McCarty
Subject: Re: test 2.13.7: updated freetype, fontconfig, and pango
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 11:41:59 -0800

On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 8:14 AM, Graham Percival
<address@hidden> wrote:
> I've updated freetype, fontconfig, and pango.  I believe the result
> works on OSX 10.6, but might issue a (harmless?) complaint on OSX.
> The regtests look ok.  Due to the new versions for all those
> font-related dependencies, I have no idea if it'll look good on any OS
> (other than linux-x86, which at least could generate all the
> regtests).
>
>    http://lilypond.org/~graham/

Good news... The darwin-x86 installer runs fine on Snow Leopard and
Leopard without any Pango error messages.  The output looks fine too.

The bad news... LilyPad is missing again from the mingw installer, but
LilyPond otherwise runs fine AFAICS.

> If this looks ok, I'll give fontforge another shot, including adding
> --enable-double.

Sure!  Thanks a lot for doing this.

-Patrick