Re: New twoside mode.

From: Michael Käppler
Subject: Re: New twoside mode.
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2009 19:56:37 +0100

address@hidden wrote:
Hi Michael,

This looks OK, apart from a few indentation issues.  In particular, the
whole of `set-paper-dimensions' is slightly off.

Cheers,
Neil
Hi Neil,
I'm slightly unsure what to do now. Since I'm a little bit tired of this indentation stuff I gave emacs a try (though I'm normally a VIM user ;)) and ran the script mentioned in CG 8.5.4. There are changes also in parts of the code which I didn't modify, e.g. it is shifting comments to the right. Does it make sense to use this emacs script, if yes, what do I have to keep in mind when using it?

Regards,
Michael