Re: Patch: remove Ottava_spanner_engraver from \TabStaff

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: Patch: remove Ottava_spanner_engraver from \TabStaff
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 09:29:14 +0100

Neil Puttock schrieb:
2009/11/6 Marc Hohl <address@hidden>:

Ready to be applied?

LGTM.

I don't think these comments are necesary though:

+  %% No key in tablature!
There was already a "no accidentals" comment in it,
so for the sake of consistency, I added the others.

I added another version of my patch without these comments;
I tried to fill the [DOCME] in the description tag with something more
useful.

Thanks,

Marc
+  %% No string numbers ;-) !